We looks forward to your participation in the content that we publish, including dissent and criticism. However, there are a few simple guidelines that we expect our readers to abide by.
- Personal attacks and abuse are not OK. Highly-opinionated, even angry criticism is great, however, we ask you to avoid trolling.
- We will not allow racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or comments that could be interpreted as such.
- We will remove any comments that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like.
- The guest posts published on IN belong to their authors. The author of a post has the right to deal with comments on a post made by them.
- Keep it relevant. Off-topic comments are frowned upon.
BE RESPONSIBLE. BE CIVIL. DON’T BE UNPLEASANT.